KLIK - KLIK

August 20, 2010

bukan nak mengata...tp nak bercerita~~

erm...bile dah semakin lama...aku makin mengerti kowt...cinta x boleh d paksa2...so..i let u go with her...i was promised with my self 2 try not contact u 4 one month...so, if i pass in my promised...thats mean...i'll not be with u...i mean..u are not my destiny...

i know...i just a ugly gurl 2 be with u...but..i am a person...like u..have feeling 2 love...i wish u happy with her...but u need 2 know...u will get wat u deserved...so...just think and just flashback wat u have done if u become like me after this...

i will not put my feeling 2 u again...thats was something wrong when i love u like crazy...i ve looked at u 4 two years...when u want to be with me...i accept...and u was promised me to take care about this relationship...u was promised me 2 love me till da end...but...why??

this is last our relationship??...i thouhgt u was changed...but..its not...and i want u 2 know...i was make mistaked when i love u and want 2...and u just want 2 play with my heart...so unexpected...tq 4 all da moment...

this is wat i need 2 face...this is my fate...so, if u r not sincerly with me...pls..im begging 2...pls do not come on me again...im not strong women 4 u play with my heart...or u want ur sister be like me then??...just imagine, if ur sister be like me after this...can u accept it??

but u dont need 2 worry...bcos, i will not be stupid bcos of u...when u not my mine, its not mean i need 2 dying...so...tq 4 all everything...but pls remind wat ve u "hutang" with me...so, pls buy it...bcos, i need that...im not a kind of person to "halalkan" it...k??...

tata titi tutu....sory 4 everything...take good care of you...and pls do not make the same thing like wat u ve done 2 me...k??...bye....

No comments:

trademark pemilik wilayah

"men are like shoes. some make you feel taller, some make you feel so small"

"semalam adalah kenangan, hari ini adalah kenyataan, esok adalah masa hadapan"

"selagi aku mampu menyayangimu...selagi itulah aku akan menangis keranamu"

"untuk mendapatkan yang terbaik, kita kena lepaskan ape yang kita gengam sekarang"

iklan sana sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nota kaki

nota kaki