KLIK - KLIK

January 23, 2011

forget u!!!~~


like the picture above...the past is past...
so...just leave it...
and just leave it to be a memory...
sweet memory in my life...
u will not always beside me...
u have someone to love...
and the someone is not me...
so...i'll promise u...to not disturb u anymore...
and...i want to forget all about u...
i want u just be a part of from my memory...
maybe sweet memory or maybe bad memory...

u just come and make me smile for two months...
and u leave me...yes!! i admit that was my mistake because want to break with u...
but...i just want to "mogok" with u...
but u take it serious...and i just can see u go with other gurl...

i tried...tried to wait for ur love...
every second of my breath...
i wait for ur msg...but its not be reality...
and i tried to wait...and i will cry for u...
cry for just a not sure msg from u...
u said...u still love me...
but...u also love her...

and i decide to not take u away from ur gf...
because...i was seat at ur gf position...
i was felt that the sick of the broken heart...
i was felt the pain...
i dont want to make it to anyone...
maybe u r not belong to me...

and i'll try to forget u for now and for forever...
i'll always pray for ur happiness...
and please...please dont play with women feeling...
its not good thing that u can do...


*note : i'll throw the love away from me...and sory for my trouble english language...

No comments:

trademark pemilik wilayah

"men are like shoes. some make you feel taller, some make you feel so small"

"semalam adalah kenangan, hari ini adalah kenyataan, esok adalah masa hadapan"

"selagi aku mampu menyayangimu...selagi itulah aku akan menangis keranamu"

"untuk mendapatkan yang terbaik, kita kena lepaskan ape yang kita gengam sekarang"

iklan sana sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nota kaki

nota kaki