KLIK - KLIK

January 18, 2011

im going to die~~

when u want me...u come to me...

when u dont want...u just put me away from u...

why??...

do u want see me going to die??...

die because i cannot ve beside on you...

its that wat u want??....

oh...come on!!..i just cant imagine...

this will going to be between us...

i was tried to be a good gurl for u...

to stay in ur heart...but it was not me in ur heart...

u have promise to me...u will leave her for me...

but wat was going with ur promise??...

u give me a hope...a happiness...a smile...

but...u was make it damage...

like a stone gone to the rock....

..........................................................................................................................................................................

and i was confused...who am i trully in your heart???...

i cried 4 u...waiting 4 u...but............................

ahhhhhhh!!!!....hate this situation...

but...i was hate myself damn much...

because...i was crazy and cried just 4 u...

who was not going LOVE me anymore....

eventhough wat will going happen...

and im sure 4 dat...........





note : im going to die...4 u...

No comments:

trademark pemilik wilayah

"men are like shoes. some make you feel taller, some make you feel so small"

"semalam adalah kenangan, hari ini adalah kenyataan, esok adalah masa hadapan"

"selagi aku mampu menyayangimu...selagi itulah aku akan menangis keranamu"

"untuk mendapatkan yang terbaik, kita kena lepaskan ape yang kita gengam sekarang"

iklan sana sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nota kaki

nota kaki