KLIK - KLIK

February 27, 2011

hard to find!!~~

assalamualaikum wbt...

aku mengharapkan korunj semua sehat2 d dalam rahmatNYA...orite...back t our topic its all about hard to find...wats mean by hard to find is...a truely friend...
like this photo...they are friend...but not all of them are true friend for each their friend...
its same goes with me...i dont have many true friend...there are few people that make me appreaciate they in my life besides my family...i always want many true friend...but i know...its impossible...impossible because...not all of out friend like us...they not actually like our way, our talked and wat so ever...thats why the true friend very hard ti find...

i was being at that position...i know him a.k.a my close friend when im on 8 years old...we are started our friendship with argue or fight...we are always fight before we become a friend...and we kept the friendship till we are in 17 years old...even in that time...sometimes we will fight each other just to straight with our opinion but its not going to be for a long time...

when i was cople with him and break the relationship...i admit...its very hard for me to accept him like before...like we are friend for the pass...i try to make it...but its failed...and after that...i was lost or miss him as my friend...and we loss in contact...we are know our phone number but we still kept quite...and kept silent...

i dont want to disturb him...because i know...im not being his friend anymore...but suddenly, he come to me with a message...and ask me for help him to get rm*00.00 from me...i mean...he want to borrow my money...i feel guilty whether to help or not...but i told him...i dont have enough money to help him for that amount...even i know he was upset because i cant help him but...i really2 mean it...

and sometimes i think...he will find me when he got in trouble...thats why...i said...HARD TO FIND in this entry...






*note : i love my friend...

No comments:

trademark pemilik wilayah

"men are like shoes. some make you feel taller, some make you feel so small"

"semalam adalah kenangan, hari ini adalah kenyataan, esok adalah masa hadapan"

"selagi aku mampu menyayangimu...selagi itulah aku akan menangis keranamu"

"untuk mendapatkan yang terbaik, kita kena lepaskan ape yang kita gengam sekarang"

iklan sana sini

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

nota kaki

nota kaki